Voice Over Boot Camp
Voice Over Boot Camp with Amy J. Hartman
In-light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, our commitment to social distancing and because Zooming is safe and fun, we are ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMING! Workshops are limited in size and fill up fast.
Whether VO acting is new to you, you’re jumping into acting or you’ve run into some vocal snags that are keeping you at arms-length from booking that next Voice Over gig, Fun is essential! The human voice is a powerful tool; we teach you how best to use yours more effectively. The craft of Voice Over is making the un-natural not only sound natural but engages the listener actively, connecting to the material, no matter what information that material contains, whether it’s cartoon, video game characters, a medical narration, television commercials, or that elevator that now speaks. Voice Over is a learned skill.
This is what we cover:
- Microphone technique.
- Breaking down the script into actable beats.
- Exploring your vocal range.
- Turning your reading sound into a natural conversational sound.
- Practice a wide range of scripts from audio books to cartoon and video games to E-learning,
- Who, What, Where, When and Why of successful Marketing?
- What do Talent Agents/Casting Directors have to do with it?
- The ins and outs of a successful Demo.
- Auditioning technique.
- Ear Training.
When: July 12 – August 16, 2021 for six weeks.
Classes will be on Mondays from 7:00 – 9:00 PM / EST with Q&A following the classes. 7/12, 7/19, 7/26, 8/2, 8/9, 8/16
When: September 20 – October 25, 2021 for six weeks.
Classes will be on Mondays from 7:00 – 9:00 PM / EST with Q&A following the classes. 9/20, 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25
Register: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Each workshops is limited to 10 students – Register Now!
See ya in VO Zoom Room!