The Prime Stage Global Classroom is a program that offers a unique interactive opportunity for high school students to connect with other students in different cultures<
- This program is offered to schools at no charge.
- Students learn to see the world, and the people who live in it, with greater empathy and understanding.
- It creates an opportunity for students to share in conversations and discussions with teens from around the globe.
- Students share a common humanity and work together to address issues that confront all of us.
- The program uses video conferencing technology to connect schools.
- Participating students are actively engaged throughout the program.
- Since 2021, Global Classroom has been part of the enGAGE Program, which stands for Genocide Awareness Global Education. This annual program is presented in partnership with the Holocaust Center of Pittsburgh.
This year is based on the history of The White Rose, which was adapted to a one-act performance for the stage.
The White Rose was composed of university (mostly medical) students who spoke out against Adolf Hitler and his regime. The founders, Hans and Sophie Scholl, were members of the Hitler Youth who grew disenchanted with Nazi ideology once its real aims became evident.
In the past, we have joined students from the following countries:
Dominican Republic, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Rwanda, South Africa, and the United States
This year the Global Classroom will be the first week in May.
To register click here Global Classroom and The White Rose
For more information, please email John Dolphin at firstname.lastname@example.org